power-139220

0

After going through all the boots for days I decided to try both Keens and these boots then send back what didn't work. I have narrow feet with high arches and hammer toes so trying to find something that doesn't rub blisters all over is difficult for me. As soon as I saw the Keens I knew they wouldn't work because they were way too wide even though the reviews said they were too narrow for many people. So I tried these and they fit great. I was planning to hike Mount Borah and needed a boot that could deal with the rough, and very steep terrain. I worked out in them once to see if they caused any blisters and they worked fine. I then used them for Borah which was only my second time wearing them and they were awesome. No blisters which was a miracle for me. My feet didn't ache when it was all said and done, which was another miracle. I am definitely glad I bought these, they were not real expensive but definitely got the job done for me. Hooray!

Power footwear:power-139220

Looking at style power-139220 upper, a delicious footwear style shown to you. Do you feel very good at power-139220 footwear style. The style power-139220 is one of our agent production product. Feeling good or like power-139220 footwear style, please comment below for more advanced design.

0 comments:

Post a Comment