footwear-138940

0

Aetrex Soft Slip-on - I felt that the shoe was very comfortable and fit nicely. I wear these shoes to work and they are dressy enough for me to wear with black pants. My only concern is that there is not much arch support. I have orthotics to wear so this is not a problem. It comes with a Mozaic Insole with instructions to go to a store that has iStep digital foot analysis. Have no idea where to find it so it is not something that is worth the time and effort. Otherwise I am enjoying this shoe.

Power footwear:footwear-138940

Looking at style footwear-138940 upper, a delicious footwear style shown to you. Do you feel very good at footwear-138940 footwear style. The style footwear-138940 is one of our agent production product. Feeling good or like footwear-138940 footwear style, please comment below for more advanced design.

0 comments:

Post a Comment