footwear-139208

0

After years of searching for a cute, supportive walking shoe to wear with my work clothes when I go out for a walk at lunch, I finally found these, and I think they saved my feet! I walk three miles each day, and have done serious damage in the past wearing the "wrong" shoes. I have been through DOZENS of pairs up till now, but couldn't find anything as cute and low-profile as it was comfortable and supportive. These have FIRM soles, which are ideal for me, and the sides are high so your foot stays in and has the right support. The only drawback on these is that the suede/leather is a little stiff at first - I made the mistake of wearing them without socks before they had loosened up and wore off a bit of skin.

Power footwear:footwear-139208

Looking at style footwear-139208 upper, a delicious footwear style shown to you. Do you feel very good at footwear-139208 footwear style. The style footwear-139208 is one of our agent production product. Feeling good or like footwear-139208 footwear style, please comment below for more advanced design.

0 comments:

Post a Comment