power-139197

0

After some debating I've decided to send these back. I'm 5'11" with very long legs and these come to just above my knees in a very awkward way. I couldn't wear these under pants and I don't wear leggings or skinny jeans so I wouldn't know what I'd wear these with since I rarely wear skirts. Also, I have small ankles, and I felt like these just look awkward and almost 'baggy' around the ankle. Other than that, though, they're very well-made and extremely warm and comfortable. Even though I'm not keeping these I'm definitely going to try again with another Fitzwell boot.

Power footwear:power-139197

Looking at style power-139197 upper, a delicious footwear style shown to you. Do you feel very good at power-139197 footwear style. The style power-139197 is one of our agent production product. Feeling good or like power-139197 footwear style, please comment below for more advanced design.

0 comments:

Post a Comment