power-139188

0

After purchasing UGG shoes last year for my daughter, I decided to try Bearpaws (mainly due to price). So I purchased these for my daughter for Christmas. She loves them but we've only had them for two weeks and the stitching around the very top of the boot came undone. Of course, Logohoo was wonderful and after calling them yesterday to explain the situation they are sending a replacement pair that will arrive today (they also updated me to VIP status). Since I didn't have the original box to return the defective pair, they are also sending me something to package them up in to return them! I have ordered many items from Logohoo and the service is always wonderful! I will continue to order from Logohoo.

Power footwear:power-139188

Looking at style power-139188 upper, a delicious footwear style shown to you. Do you feel very good at power-139188 footwear style. The style power-139188 is one of our agent production product. Feeling good or like power-139188 footwear style, please comment below for more advanced design.

0 comments:

Post a Comment