footwear-138926

0

ADORABLE! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these dress shoes! They look great with tuxedo pants! They would not be good for extended walks or for dancing, but they're easy to kick off! Very comfy for an evening of dining or a holiday party. I usually wear an 8.5 or 9M, depending on the narrowness of a shoe. I figured I'd be on my feet for hours wearing these so I ordered an 8.5W and they are fabulous! 2 of my sisters-in-law are going to buy pairs because they loved them so much. The heel height is just enough to give the pants a chance to hang nicely, but low enough to feel great! (Also sturdy) I also have J Renee pointy cowboy-boot-like mules in red and black that are so comfortable that I can even go downtown in them for a holiday outing. This shoe hits a dress-up home run!

Power footwear:footwear-138926

Looking at style footwear-138926 upper, a delicious footwear style shown to you. Do you feel very good at footwear-138926 footwear style. The style footwear-138926 is one of our agent production product. Feeling good or like footwear-138926 footwear style, please comment below for more advanced design.

0 comments:

Post a Comment