power-139349

0

Awesome shoes. I was hesitant to buy these based on previous reviews. I'm so glad I did! There is plenty of arch support in these shoes – I have no idea what other people are talking about. In my opinion, there is even more support in these shoes, compared to my Chaco Leather Flips. I didn't see the detailing on these shoes from the photos, so I was pleasantly surprised to see how well they are made. The shoelace eyelets are reinforced with metal, as are the ends of the shoelaces. Also, the shoe is a lot softer than what appears in the pictures. I was afraid the shoes would be stiff (like Chaco's hiking shoes), but they are very soft – similar to sneakers. Overall I am so pleased with my purchase, and I intend to order another pair (just can't decide on the green or orange)!

Power footwear:power-139349

Looking at style power-139349 upper, a delicious footwear style shown to you. Do you feel very good at power-139349 footwear style. The style power-139349 is one of our agent production product. Feeling good or like power-139349 footwear style, please comment below for more advanced design.

0 comments:

Post a Comment