footwear-139416

0

As soon as I received these shoes I didn't want to take them off! They are very comfortable and very cute. But I live in Florida and it's summer so I'm wearing sandals. I wanted these for the school year (I'm a teacher and on my feet all day). My feet are narrower so Birks are out of the question. These shoes have great arch support which is very important to me. I love Earth shoes. They are definitely for narrower feet, and true to size in this style. I find the shoes that are open with fitted heels should be ordered a 1/2 size smaller. These are great.

Power footwear:footwear-139416

Looking at style footwear-139416 upper, a delicious footwear style shown to you. Do you feel very good at footwear-139416 footwear style. The style footwear-139416 is one of our agent production product. Feeling good or like footwear-139416 footwear style, please comment below for more advanced design.

0 comments:

Post a Comment