footwear-139230

0

At last an attractive shoe with closed toes that I can wear - I can't remember the last time I wore an attractive closed toe shoe. My feet needed a high box toe area and one that is rounded in the front rather than pointy. I will not squish my feet into shoes that don't fit. I have worn laced walking shoes year round for at least 15 years. In the summer I can wear opened toe sandals and have worn open toe heels, but haven't found any that fit or don't have 4" heels in years. These shoes are a dream come true. They fit my orthotics, are very comfortable with room to spare in the toe area, and with the velcro strap, I can adjust them. My heels are narrower than the shoes, but I expected it as the shoes are 10 WW. Tightening the strap helps with that. They are true to size. I am thrilled with them as even though I am 65, I don't have to wear my laced shoes when I go out and get dressed up. I will have to look at the other Drew shoes.

Power footwear:footwear-139230

Looking at style footwear-139230 upper, a delicious footwear style shown to you. Do you feel very good at footwear-139230 footwear style. The style footwear-139230 is one of our agent production product. Feeling good or like footwear-139230 footwear style, please comment below for more advanced design.

0 comments:

Post a Comment