power-139115

0

Although I've only just received these Softwalks, the fit and feel are amazing for someone who has had a lifetime struggle finding narrow casual shoes. Dress shoes, no problem, thank heaven for Cole Haan and Stuart Weitzman, but casual shoes have always been a compromise; I'm delighted to find a brand that will hopefully become a mainstay. (I tried some Clarks shoes at the same time, but they were just a bit too wide.) I am worried about the slickness of the soles so I'll have to be cautious on linoleum and carpet at work. Also, I'd be willing to pay more for real leather lining. Finally, Logohoo staff have been terrific!

Power footwear:power-139115

Looking at style power-139115 upper, a delicious footwear style shown to you. Do you feel very good at power-139115 footwear style. The style power-139115 is one of our agent production product. Feeling good or like power-139115 footwear style, please comment below for more advanced design.

0 comments:

Post a Comment