footwear-139053

0

Almost. I have been looking for heels I can actually wear for more than 10 minutes at a time and thought I'd try these out. The red color is awesome and the style is something that can be dressed up or dressed down. The heel height felt okay. That being said, the cushioning feels like a lot until you put them on, then you realize it's really not. The toe box is very tight (And I have very small, narrow feet, a 5.5) and very stiff. There is no way I will be able to wear these for any length of time, thus they are going back.

Power footwear:footwear-139053

Looking at style footwear-139053 upper, a delicious footwear style shown to you. Do you feel very good at footwear-139053 footwear style. The style footwear-139053 is one of our agent production product. Feeling good or like footwear-139053 footwear style, please comment below for more advanced design.

0 comments:

Post a Comment