power-139917

0

Comfort worth the price - The last pair of Mephisto Rush shoes I had lasted 14 yrs with 1 resoling. Despite their looks (ugly to me) price (on sale), they were so much more comfortable than any other shoe, I had to buy them again. I also bought a pair of Niros for work. After being on my feet all day as a nurse, the Niros beat any sneaker or shoe I'd ever worn. Pricier, yes but, if they last more than a year, they'll be less expensive than the 3 pairs of sneakers I would have gone through and still be more comfortable. To top everything off, I received my order within 3 days got exactly what I ordered. Logohoo promptly emailed me an order confirmation and shipping notice. Overall, a very pleasant experience well worth repeating.

Power footwear:power-139917

0 comments:

Post a Comment