footwear-139935

0

Comfortable shoes- These shoes are great. They're a neutral heel shoe, meaning there is no incline from heel to toe, which means it's like walking barefoot and there's no pressure on the front of the foot. My foot is measured with a Birkenstock shoe measurer to be just at 46, which means the shoes are a little big. The first week or so, the top of my right foot hurt, but that went away after the shoe broke in. Since the insert is a little big for my foot, I had to file down the raised big toe area, because it was pushing up on my toe. The 45 would have fit me probably perfectly, except that the front of the 45 shoe angles too much, and my second toe pushed against the front of the shoe. Other than that, this shoe I can wear all day and walk long distances without discomfort, and no other shoe has done that for me. The polyurethane insert and the rubber shoe is an excellent shock absorber on concrete, so you don't feel the shock. By the way I wear a size 13 in athletic shoes.

Power footwear:footwear-139935

0 comments:

Post a Comment