power-139964

0

Classic! These boots are classic! I wanted them back in high school and college but was too poor to afford them. After forgetting about them over the last decade, I finally got myself a pair of Docs, and I love them! Unfortunately, I had to get them elsewhere and pay more, because I really wanted the cherry red ones, and Logohoo didn't have them. :( I still love Logohoo, though, and I like the black ones too, as they are more versatile... If only I can afford to buy both! I am a 10N in women's shoes, so the unisex Docs were way too wide for me. The UK8 1914W fits me nicely, as long as I lace them tight. I've got some extra room for my toes, but that's fine. Breaking them in wasn't too bad. The key is to lace them nice and tight, so they conform to your ankles. Otherwise, they fold and dig in. Oh yeah, and the Wonder Balsam helps soften the leather too.

Power footwear:power-139964

0 comments:

Post a Comment