footwear-140044

0

Cheap materials, so-so comfort.- I was torn on whether to keep the shoe, but just walking around on carpet made me rethink. The material is more like plastic than leather, and you're basically paying for all the glass stones on it rather than the shoe. For this price point, I expect better quality leather and a strap that actually stretches a little, material that doesn't scratch me. Fine as a prom shoe as described, but I was thinking for this price I'd get a shoe that was better than prom quality but would also work for that venue. I dunno about the night of dancing folks describe; it's so scratchy and hard/plasticky I wouldn't want to wear it for a night let alone to dance. Frankly, I think you'd get a better prom shoe for half the price. I have a wide foot and ordered true to size; was actually a bit snug, so it didn't feel at all a size too large. Ankle strap could use room for another notch and some give; also the holes on my strap were not completely perforated.

Power footwear:footwear-140044

0 comments:

Post a Comment