power-139093

0

Another good Mephisto - This is my third pair... I have Morton's Neuromas in both feet and can't walk in anything that doesn't have a toe box with room so that the nerves are not restricted. Mephisto makes great toe boxes with lots of room and these are no exception. I bought the red ones to wear with jeans when walking a lot like in the city or walking to a baseball game (Go Red Sox!). I have narrow feet and as others have said, the shoe is wide, but I can lace it as necessary and still have enough room for my toes to move and keep the nerves from getting inflamed.

Power footwear:power-139093

Looking at style power-139093 upper, a delicious footwear style shown to you. Do you feel very good at power-139093 footwear style. The style power-139093 is one of our agent production product. Feeling good or like power-139093 footwear style, please comment below for more advanced design.

0 comments:

Post a Comment