footwear-139155

0

Annie's Amanda Sandal - I ordered this shoe for a cruise I was going on. I thought I would order the wide width as my feet tend to swell but they were still too narrow for the formal event I bought them for. I thought I would have to return them. Once I returned I wore them to another function and they fit fine. Not a long wear shoe (I would not try to wear them for more than 3 - 4 hrs) but still pretty. I will keep them for dinner parties and the like.

Power footwear:footwear-139155

Looking at style footwear-139155 upper, a delicious footwear style shown to you. Do you feel very good at footwear-139155 footwear style. The style footwear-139155 is one of our agent production product. Feeling good or like footwear-139155 footwear style, please comment below for more advanced design.

0 comments:

Post a Comment