footwear-140208

0

Could be dreamier - I saw this shoe and wanted it - the pewter color is fabulous. I appreciate a shoe designer that can design a stylish flat without buckles and bows. The shoe is comfortable - kind of like going barefoot. I think the price is high for a shoe that has NO support. The treatment on the bottom of the shoe is weird and my feet believe the bumps serve no purpose. I believe the shoe would wear better and be absolutely heavenly comfortable if there was a more traditional style sole, or at least one part for the sole and one part for the heel. I do think the sole is a BIG drawback on this shoe - hence only 2 stars for the whole deal. Sizing runs a bit small - normally I'm a straight 9 but I had to return them for a 9 1/2 which is still on the snug side. I'm still not sure if I'll keep them. Will I be a woman who sells out only for an expensive beautiful pewter color? I hope not.

Power footwear:footwear-140208

0 comments:

Post a Comment