footwear-139780

0

Bought these shoes for my 7 year old and the smaller version for my 1.5 year old this summer. We are currently in Europe and I have been running around like a mad woman trying to find alternatives for my kids. Very, VERY disappointed in these. If it was only one kid then I would think it was a fluke but both kids having the same problem is too much of a coincidence. I am a clean freak and my kids shower everyday but these shoes make their feet STINK to high heaven. I have tried washing and air drying, washing and machine drying, febreeze, but nothing works. We are not doing anything remotely adventurous like hiking of wading thru water - we are simply just wearing summer shoes and walking round the sights. The anti-micro thingy obviously doesn't do the job. They smell so bad and I can't do anything about it...

Power footwear:footwear-139780

0 comments:

Post a Comment